Diary of a Pool Cleaner

Because I Take Pride In My Fucking Job

Friday, February 18, 2005

The Kit

While I've got a fucking second, let me tell you about some of my fucking awesome kit. You need the fucking best if you're going to make any pool fucking sparkle, let alone fucking Jon Bon Jovi's pool. When Jon said he needed to fucking fly me over to clean his fucking pool, I told him, "Jon, that's awesome, but I have to bring my fucking kit too." And he said, "Fucking bring it, then!"

My scrubber is made with this fucking titanium alloy. You just can't fucking get this shit in the States. Why titanium alloy? Because it's the fucking best! And if you're going to make that fucking pool so sparkling that people will have no choice but to fucking swim in it. I take pride in what I fucking do. You need to fucking use the best if you're going to do the best fucking job you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home