Diary of a Pool Cleaner

Because I Take Pride In My Fucking Job

Friday, February 18, 2005

He is a legend. A star.

A lot of people have been asking me already "so, what's it like working for a fucking legend like Jon Bon Jovi?" I just tell them "you know, he's just a regular fucking guy, like you or me, except that he was fucking born to sing." Me, I was born to make water really fucking clean. It's great to have a boss that shares the same kind of commitment and conviction towards his fucking work. It makes us all that much fucking closer in our understanding one another's passions. People want to know what it's like being so fucking privvy to the more intimate details of somebody as famous as Jon? I just keep fucking telling them that I'm here to do a job and that is what fucking comes first. Anything else that might be of personal benefit is just fucking cake.

Sorry. I must be off. The dryer's just buzzed, which means my speedos should be shrunk to their appropriate size. There's a lot of work to be done on that fucking pool, what with the diapers floating in it and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home