Diary of a Pool Cleaner

Because I Take Pride In My Fucking Job

Friday, February 18, 2005

Gotta Be Fucking Tight

You know, some people people are always fucking asking me why the speedos have to be so fucking tight. So I tell them, "Listen, I fucking take pride in my job. If you want to get a pool so fucking sparkling that everyone just wants to fucking swim in it, everything has to be tight. The speedo, the fucking kit, the pool raft. Everything. Look, do you think fucking Bon Jovi would be fucking playing in front of millions every fucking year if they weren't tight every fucking night? Do you think Jon would be the fucking brilliant writer he is if his fucking lines weren't so fucking tight? That's another fucking reason I only use titanium alloy in my kit. Because it's the tightest fucking alloy there is, bitch!"

Ok, back to the pool. Jon might be having some friends over today, and I know he'll want to show off his fucking weird diving trick, so that raft needs to be fucking tight, man.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer and Eric said...

This blows my mind.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger The Pool Cleaner said...

What can I say? When you're the fucking best at what you do, it tends to inspire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home